- Membership of a supportive, independent, multidisciplinary, not-for profit network of clinicians with shared goals to foster best patient outcomes by:
- Promoting best practice and safety in relation to the prevention, treatment and investigation of perioperative allergy
- Collaborating to develop resources and guidelines to aid patient care
- Educating colleagues regarding the use of resources and guidelines
- Facilitating information exchange, standardisation of practice and good working relationships between clinicians
- Encouraging inquiry through support and promotion of research in perioperative allergy
- Developing web-based resources to aid clinicians to provide the necessary investigation and follow up for patients after an episode of perioperative anaphylaxis
- Access to an email-based group discussion forum for answering clinical questions which arise in perioperative allergy practice.
- Updates and invitations to group activities.
- Opportunity to engage and network with experienced colleagues to support clinical practice, research and teaching.
- Member’s only access to an archived group discussion forum, presentations from previous ANZAAG Scientific Meetings and the ANZAAG document archive.
Additional Benefits of Full Membership
Full members are:
- Eligible to apply to have their perioperative allergy testing service listed on the ANZAAG website. This allows streamlining of the referral process.
- Entitled to vote in ANZAAG elections and policy decisions.
- Entitled to be elected to a position on the ANZAAG Executive.